Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Three already!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM
  • 8 Replies

So since we just moved here to Atlanta we havent really met a lot of people to have a birthday party for the baby. So this Saturday he will be 3. We are suprising him with a trip to DisneyWorld this weekend.

Did you ever skip doing parties and just have a fun day?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
single_and_preg
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I'm sure i would, because i dont know many kids either, my sone is only 1 though, but i would once he gets older.

CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:51 PM

Sounds like a blast!!

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

Bmat
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Have a wonderful time!

We always at least had a cake.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:31 PM

we are going to get him one on Saturday night. We are soo excited and hope enjoys it. He is really into Buzz Lightyear so we are hoping to get a pic of him and Buzz

Quoting Bmat:

Have a wonderful time!

We always at least had a cake.

kmrtigger
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:37 PM

We didn't do big parties when the kids were that young b/c they were too small to really remember it anyways. We did a simple cake and took a ton of pictures.

He is going to have a blast! 

AM-BRAT
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Well, with our first, we did NOTHING. I made her a chocolate zucchini cake, and that was it! It's OKAY to take a b-day off!

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 5:56 AM

Wow! I bet he will have a blast.

I don't do big parties for ages 2-4 unless they ask. I have a big party for 1 and then another one for 5. If they want to do parties with friends from ages 2-4 that's ok, but mostly we just do a small family thing with cake, etc. I would love to do more fun things for them without parties, but their bdays are in the winter (at least the two oldest) and it's hard to do stuff b/c of that.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

singlemomof2nok
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:19 AM

We have before.  If one of the kiddos wants to do something else instead, then that is what we go do.  It's their special day, so I try to make it has enjoyable as possible. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)