Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you bought anything for your SO for V-day yet?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM
  • 15 Replies
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
single_and_preg
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM

I dont have any special man in my life right now lol, but V-day was always one of my favorites to spoil him with like little cute gifts.

lizmarie1975
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:23 PM

I bought him a card so far.  I have no idea what to get him.  He doesn't need any clothes...maybe I'll just get him an Amazon card so he can download some books to his Kindle.

single_and_preg
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:56 PM

I usually got mine a real nice watch...one time he asked for an electric tooth brush, so i got him that lol

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I bought him a card so far.  I have no idea what to get him.  He doesn't need any clothes...maybe I'll just get him an Amazon card so he can download some books to his Kindle.

BubbasNana
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM

My husband loves the Die Hard movies and for his birthday last summer we found him Die Hard 2 (Die Harder) and Die Hard 3: With A Vengeance, but could not find "Die Hard" or "Live Free or Die Hard" at that time. We were shopping the other day and saw both so we got them to round out his collection! Hubby loves those movies!!! He knows that he is getting them and can't wait. But if I have to have V-day and my birthday gifts combined into one (they are 9 days apart), HE has to wait for his movies! lol lol lol

Peggy -Owner of Ohio Virtual Academy CafeMom Group

Dvlshly_Sweet
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM

Not yet but I need ideas... good post! =)

mombat
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I have the newest edition of the silk boxers, and planning on getting him some white chocolate tastie treats....he loves those...and know mine from him will be over the top b/c he spoils me so...wish I could think of something over the top to get him

Bmat
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM

I bought a card today.  I want to get him a helium balloon whenever I can find one.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

SanDiegoMaxMom
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM

My big splurge....a superman mug from the dollar store.

lizmarie1975
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Quoting single_and_preg:

I usually got mine a real nice watch...one time he asked for an electric tooth brush, so i got him that lol

Quoting lizmarie1975:

He doesn't wear jewelry or cologne.   It drives me bonkers when it comes to buying things for him.

single_and_preg
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM

LOL

Quoting SanDiegoMaxMom:

My big splurge....a superman mug from the dollar store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN