Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When will you start buying Easter stuff?

by on Feb. 18, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
AM-BRAT
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 12:53 AM

I bought window clings yesterday, my kids love those. Other stuff, not yet.

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Feb. 23, 2010 at 10:28 AM

Hmm, I'm not sure.  There are only 40 days from today to do so.  Guess I have a bit of time.  I'm not getting them much though.  They'll get money to go towards the outdoor ride on toy they want for spring.  I'll probably get them some matchbox cars or something though.

cocoadoll63
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 10:55 PM

I will start soon.  I like to take my time and buy a little here and there.  I also don't like to be rushed and buy things just because the pickings are slim.

Proud owner & operator of Pages in all Shades Scrapbook Workshop, page kits & more

and Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant!

wahmx3
by on Feb. 24, 2010 at 9:02 AM

hmm, guess I should start soon. It is coming closer that we think. For us, our daughter turns 13 on March 4 and our youngest son is 8 on April 10th. I used to buy a lot for Easter, but have cut back in the last few years. They usually get a book, a new outfit, some spring toys and candy. But what to get a 15 and a 13 year old .....

single_and_preg
by on Feb. 24, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I see so much cute stuff at wal-mart and K-mart for Easter, I want to buy everything lol, they have little cute flip flops filled with jelly beans, all kinds of stuff!

Photobucket

thavesfamily13
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I usually purchase a couple weeks before the holiday. Our Walmart and Target and Walgreens have a nice variety.  When Walgreens had the coupons in the Sunday paper, I get those items right away. They tend to run out.  So being the stuff is in the stores, this Sunday they may have the coupons in paper. So if that is the case, I will pick those up on Sunday or Monday. I have to pay my Target bill on the 6th so I will see what they have on sale and pick those items up then.

Kmakksmom
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 6:56 PM

We are going to be starting on Monday...it takes alot for us to do Easter since we have 5 kids.  We saw Easter stuff out at Walmart yesterday.

summerdayz
by on Feb. 26, 2010 at 7:45 PM

Usually a few days before Easter.

suroundedbyboys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2010 at 7:24 AM

i bought buckets about 2 weeks ago. We try to buy something our kids can use all year long. I have 2 boys 2 and 4 (will be 5 by Easter). Last year we got them the metal buckets with super hero's on them, they love playing with those. This year we bought red Cars buckets and we are doing an out door theme with them. The buckets can be sand toys, so they are going to get some shovels, cups, or whatever sand toys we find. A packet of seeds to plant in the garden, bubbles, chalk, etc. THey won't get much candy because we aren't big on candy.

ilovemy2angels
by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 2:53 PM

I will probably buy it within a couple of weeks !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)