Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Different uses for flower pots

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM
  • 12 Replies

I love the clay pots and even have one that I took and painted and put my kitchen utensils in. I can put it on my stove if I want or up on my microwave.

I also take them and get the saucer part and turn the pot upside down and put the saucer on top. If there is a hole you can put a screw in it to keep it in place. You can use it as a bird bath or a bird feeders.

What fun things have you used a flower pot for besides planting herbs and flowers?

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jrp0606
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM

hmm good idea

if I don't put something in them they always end up filled with crap

AM-BRAT
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Neat thanks! I don't have flower pots around, so...

single_and_preg
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Neat thanks! I don't have flower pots around, so...

yeah i dont either...

MomsTaxiAndATM
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:50 PM

I like the kitchen utensil holder idea!! My new flooring is terracotta so one of those would work nice!

TempestRayne
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM

change jar

maciymommieof3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM

THEY WORK GOOD FOR A "JEWELRY HOLDER"

bhwrn1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Pencil/pen holder for the small ones.

CrazedMomof2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Cute ideas.

I have only used them for planting stuff.

dana63
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Quoting MomsTaxiAndATM:

I like the kitchen utensil holder idea!! My new flooring is terracotta so one of those would work nice!

Hi Love!

you know I have seen this in a kitchen with terracotta floors and it looks great!!! You can even use them for napkin holders, and a larger one to roll up dish towels and place in the pots as well.

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446

jrp0606
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:44 AM

ooh thats another good idea....

Quoting dana63:

Quoting MomsTaxiAndATM:

Hi Love!

you know I have seen this in a kitchen with terracotta floors and it looks great!!! You can even use them for napkin holders, and a larger one to roll up dish towels and place in the pots as well.

A hundred years from now... it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. -Kathy Davis

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)