Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are your easter traditions?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:24 AM
  • 3 Replies

We have the Easter Bunny fill DS basket (it no where near as extravgent as christmas)

then we go to church

then we go to brunch with family at my inlaws country club

there is always an Easter Egg hunt after brunch

then we come home and my family congrigates at my house - we don't have a big meal but there is food.

and we do our own Easter Egg hunt in the back yard.

A hundred years from now... it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. -Kathy Davis

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TempestRayne
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Easter baskets, breakfast, easter egg hunt, snack, early dinner. that's our easter.

Rushn311
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM

breakfast, baskets, hubby takes kid in the basement for a lil while so I can hide eggs, they find them, dress in easter clothes, pics, easter dinner!

KalsMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:43 PM

At our house the easter bunny hides the colored eggs, and fills baskets. So when we wake up our son will find the eggs then he can open the basket once all the eggs are found. Then my whole family comes here and we have a HUGE breakfast and an egg hunt outside for all the kids! Then last year we started having easter dinner at my house too but only for my parents and my siblings. It's nice.....it's a pj day all day at my house!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)