Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The card is anxiously awaiting to be spent lol

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 3:17 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am so excited, I'm going to wait till tomorrow though, because i need to go to the grocery store tonight and its in the opposite direction by about 30 minutes, So im going to go tomorrow afternoon!! Cant wait to post the pics of what i buy lol!!

by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Jenn
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Enjoy shopping tonight ;)

M4LG5
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 4:27 PM

GOT MINE!!!  A Kmart isn't that close to me so it will take a special trip.  Can I use my card online????

LilGina
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 4:29 PM

I am still waiting for mine lolI hope to get it today so i can spend 2marrow lol

LilGina
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 4:35 PM

I just saw my sorry we missed you note from ups i am assuming this is the GC lol

Quoting LilGina:

I am still waiting for mine lolI hope to get it today so i can spend 2marrow lol

single_and_preg
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Enjoy shopping tonight ;)

Thanks! I think i decided  to wait till tomorrow morning, my son has had diarhea all week and I dont want to have him out to long because i need to go to the grocery store tonight, and k-mart is the opposite direction.

He's not sick, just something isnt agreeing with his stomache and havent figured out what it is yet.

single_and_preg
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I've seen others use it online, Im not sure if thats what CM wanted though, anyway im going to go ahead and go to the store, yeah its not real close to me either, thats the only reason i dont go there much.

Quoting M4LG5:

GOT MINE!!!  A Kmart isn't that close to me so it will take a special trip.  Can I use my card online????

single_and_preg
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Aww yeah, Im glad my UPS man just left it at the door.

Quoting LilGina:

I just saw my sorry we missed you note from ups i am assuming this is the GC lol

Quoting LilGina:

Cafe Jenn
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

Using it online should be fine, if you don't want to make the trip to Kmart.

Cafe Jenn 

steelcrazy
by Member on Apr. 9, 2010 at 7:16 PM

My UPS guy just left mine in the door too - thankfully. lol  Now I have to find the time to go to Kmart, I have a very busy couple of days ahead so it's looking like next Tuesday at the earliest.  Why do my kids have to be so social! lol

amberdy
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM

I haven't gotten mine yet, boo.  They are getting delivered by UPS not the mailman?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN