Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally bought something lol

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 1:19 AM
  • 9 Replies

Since there isn't a store near me for me to test out different patio sets like I had really wanted to do, we decided to go with a couple things DH needed for yard work.  Our creek is hard to get to with the prickly brush and such growing up around it, so we got a little limb trimmer to make it easier to cut it all down.  Also the previous owners of our property thought it was cute to throw their trash all over the place and we found an area next to our little pond that they buried some crap so we got a shiny new shovel to dig it all out :)  It should all be here in the next 2 weeks, so I'll do my 3rd post then! 

babies

by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Wahoo.  If you'd like to post some before and afters that would be great.  I bet it will look terrific when you are all done.

dana63
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Can't wait to see it when your done!

Bmat
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Good and useful purchases. That is a shame about the previous owners.

jrp0606
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Quoting Bmat:

Good and useful purchases. That is a shame about the previous owners.

A hundred years from now... it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. -Kathy Davis

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Looking forward to hearing about it.

mslyricalbedlam
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Yard tools!! Will come in handy down the road too!!

AMarineLovesMe
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 1:36 PM

That's a good idea.... I think I may do that :)

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Wahoo.  If you'd like to post some before and afters that would be great.  I bet it will look terrific when you are all done.

babies

needtochat
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 2:02 PM

mmmmmm thats a great idea i need a small cuter like that was thinking of a really small yard chain saw to keep these brushes trimmed -there are 6 that go all the way across the house i like them have way up the windows-keep people from looking in but still gives light --

Kim24kids
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Great idea !!! Can't wait to see pics!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)