Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Assignment #2: My Shopping Experience (Picture Heavy)

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

For this project, I originally was going to go shopping for my mother and mother-in-law; however, after great thought, I decided to treat myself to a mother's day gift.  My previous (before shopping at Kmart for this project) bathroom towel assortment was primarily beach towels with a few random regular mismatched towels.  Finally, due to this project, I have been able to switch all of our old towels to be now used as "rags." 

My first picture is the kitchen towel assortment.  I briefly looked at this section, as the majority of my kitchen towels are stained filled; however, I was quickly drawn to the bath towel selection.

When entering the bath towel area, I was first drawn to a more expensive towel (Cannon Zero Twist Bath Collection).  However, I ended up buying a similar Cannon towel for less money.  Here is the picture of them all stacked up in the store.  I chose the maroon colored towels.

To my surprise, I was looking in the following Sunday Kmart flyer, and the Cannon Zero Twist towels had gone on sale for the same price as the ones which I had purchased just the day before.  I ended up returning the towels I originally purchased and bought the Cannon Zero Twist towels since they were my first love in the towel department.  Here are a few pictures from my purchase.

I am very happy with the items I purchased.  In fact, I ended up ordering even more towels off the Internet.  Thank you Kmart and Cafemom.  I am so honored that I was picked for this program.  I have been telling the world of your generosity to me, and I have gotten so many compliments already on the towels!  For a few days, I made sure I left them on my main nook table nicely displayed for visitors to see.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Hottmomma607
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:17 PM
Are those towels soft? I need new bath towels!!
meam4444
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Yes, they are very soft. 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Are those towels soft? I need new bath towels!!

bocamom62
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:16 PM

I love the color.

Cafe Jenn
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Awesome.  :)

singlemomof2nok
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Very pretty color!

CrazedMomof2
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Thanks for sharing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)