Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outdoor fun..............

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

What do your kids do for outdoor fun? Mine have trampoline so they spend time doing that! Just the other day I told about tv tag!! So they did that and thought it was fun!! My 7yo has Hummer so he gets it out of the garage&drive it up&down sidewalk. They ride bikes,scooters. I love getting bubbles and just sit on the porch and just blow with them! Especially scented bubbles. When its really warm we turn on the sprinkler to let them have it!! I can't wait till it warms up so they can have real fun outside!!!

Hottmomma607

http://www.cafemom/group/tacomagossip.com
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BARANCOLIS
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:34 PM

MINE LOVE THE POOL THEY HAVE POOL TOYS AND THEY RIDE THEIR BIKES  THE OLDER ONES HAVE A TV WITH THEIR VIDEO GAMES  THEY TAKE OVER THE BACK YARD  THE SMALL ONE LOVES BUBBLES

IT IS HOT SO WE ARE STARTING THE NIGHT BBQS

JenB1983
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Unfortunately, we no longer have a backyard(it stinks going from living on 4 acres to a tiny 3rd floor apartment, but that's the military life for ya lol).  But my boys and I LOVE going to the different playgrounds around the housing area on base.  There is at least one playground for every 2 buildings, and they are all at least *slightly* different.

My boys also each have a scooter and a bike; so we will take those out and they can ride them while I walk, giving me a chance to get a bit of a workout as well.  LOL  We spend at least 3 hours each day(on the days that it is nice out) wandering around the playgrounds.  I wil generally pak some snacks, a book for myself, and our water bottles in our little picnic basket, and then we head out to explore!

bhwrn1
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 7:14 AM

We have a Rainbow play set, so they use that. And they have one of those motorized Jeeps, so they play with that. They pretty much will pick anything up in the yard and use it as some kind of toy (like sticks as light sabers).

dana63
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:14 AM

Bubbles, chalk, riding her bike.

CrazedMomof2
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Trampoline, bike riding. soccer, baseball...........goofing off LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)