• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Nursery idea's please

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok we are ready to do the nursery We have the bedding set, boarder paper, and lamp I am ordering the valance's also The furniture is also light wood also like this picture. Now we still have to paint. I was thinking either stripes below the paper and a plain color on top or 1 color on top and another on the bottom. But I am open to any ideas and colors. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? And if you want to post pictures of your little ones room please do I love pictures.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bhwrn1
by on May. 3, 2010 at 6:58 AM

Love the bedding. I think the two colors would be nice. I would do a light blue on the bottom or a green/sage on the bottom and a white color on top. Or you could do light blue on bottom or top and green/sage on the other side. I kind of like the dual color idea. Stripes is neat, but not easy.

BlessedFamily8
by on May. 3, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Thank you That is I was kind of thinking the stripes look really neat but I have a feeling  it might be harder than it looks to get them spaced and straight lol and I didn't think of using the green great idea.

bhwrn1
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:52 AM

I love that color green. My LO's room is an aqua kind of green, bright pastel color. It's awesome. makes the room so bright. Whatever you do, i would stick with the lighter colors.

Quoting BlessedFamily8:

Thank you That is I was kind of thinking the stripes look really neat but I have a feeling  it might be harder than it looks to get them spaced and straight lol and I didn't think of using the green great idea.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

TempestRayne
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:57 AM

I was going to suggest the blue and green also.

jrp0606
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:59 AM

we had one very similar with DS and I loved it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)