Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kiddie pool anyone?

Posted by on May. 21, 2010 at 11:20 PM
  • 38 Replies

I went to Kmart the other day and couldn't believe their kiddie pool selection. Not only were there different ones, but they were affordable. I got my daughter a cute 6ft one for $9.99.. can't beat that!!!

by on May. 21, 2010 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Irishmellanhead
by on May. 21, 2010 at 11:35 PM

I am going to have to run out to K-mart to get one...we have a big pool but I want to get a small plastic one so I can have the 7month old and 3yr old play in the water without having to take them into the bigger pool

GlitterMEpInk
by on May. 21, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I understand that!!!!! Where I live the hard plastic ones are around $ 17, the one I got for 9.99 was like the vinyl ones. The one where you have to fill it up for the sides to come up. If that makes any sense lol. My daughter got in it for the first time today and had a blast!!!

Quoting Irishmellanhead:

I am going to have to run out to K-mart to get one...we have a big pool but I want to get a small plastic one so I can have the 7month old and 3yr old play in the water without having to take them into the bigger pool

Nykkii
by on May. 21, 2010 at 11:43 PM

That's awesome.  I'll have to check there.  My son's bday is in 3 weeks.  He'd probably like a pool! 

GlitterMEpInk
by on May. 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM

They have great prices on Beach/water toys too.

Quoting Nykkii:

That's awesome.  I'll have to check there.  My son's bday is in 3 weeks.  He'd probably like a pool! 

CrazedMomof2
by on May. 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Thanks for sharing!

LRHocker
by on May. 22, 2010 at 10:16 AM

I saw one in the paper the other day that has a water squirter on it for just $19 at K-Mart.  It's taken a lot of extra talking, but I've finally convinced my husband into letting me put one in the yard for the boys.  He's been worried that it would kill the lawn.  I've simply agreed to put it on the patio after every use, so that it doesn't smother the grass.

jrp0606
by on May. 22, 2010 at 11:22 AM
Yay for good deals
lovinmommy0f3
by on May. 22, 2010 at 12:42 PM

I'm so going this weekend to check them out!

Bmat
by on May. 22, 2010 at 1:39 PM
I've been thinking about one for my grandchildren.
bether89
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2010 at 6:24 PM

We bought one last year and will be using it again this year.  The kids love it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)