Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bathing Suits

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:09 AM
  • 18 Replies

What kind of bathing suit do you wear? one piece? tankini? bakini?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyce225
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 7:19 AM

I usually wear a bikini but I think I have to retire it this year. After three kids with no stretch marks (ok I have one or two near my belly button but you have to look closely to see them) I've had two back surgeries that left two big scars up my back. I have to get a fusion (all metal in my back) in three months so I am not comfortable with that all hanging out :( I will go with a tankini for now on.

skylarcheyenne
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:43 AM

Well it will be a takini this year or a one piece. I need to start working our but the closest gym is 30 minutes away.

natesmom1228
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:48 AM

I wear a tankini

bradandadamsmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:53 AM

I'm thinking that after having a child at 44 and my body not bouncing back as it did when I had my first at 23 that I'm going to have to go with the tankini. 

I saw some really cute things at Kmart last night and they are 40% off to boot so another trip is in order. No cash or cards with me last night. LOL. 

Ajanee12
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 9:59 AM

well this summer prolly shorts and a swiming suit bottom, im preggo!

usually a tankini with the boy short bottoms.

Octobersmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I'm a big girl so a one piece..usually a swim dress style.  I wore one peices even when I was thin.

Irishmellanhead
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:34 AM

A taniki....still not back to normal size after 3rd baby so I have stuff to cover. lol

psych_mom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:39 AM

I wear a tankini... even if I was smaller than a size 12 I would still wear one. After three kids that caused tons of saggy skin and 8 abdominal surgeries that left me with 13 scars, I think everyone would be mortified to see me in a bikini.

singlemomof2nok
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I don't wear a swimsuit

TempestRayne
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:17 AM

any of the above. this year it will be a one piece because that is all I could find to fit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN