Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The gift card from CafeMom and KMart

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:23 PM
  • 26 Replies

Even though I am sad that my online order fell through after considerable wrangling with customer service. I am still grateful to CM and KMart for the gift card.  I'm sure I'll find something in the store and will be happy with it.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GlitterMEpInk
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I hope so! It totally stinks you had to go through that. Let us know what ya get :)

lalasmama2007
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Good luck finding something in the store : )

Bmat
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:29 PM

:) Thanks.

I looked online because I felt I had a better selection.  I'd still like sheets, actually. 

GlitterMEpInk
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Is there a way you can find out if they are in stock at a store near you. Like a kmart or either a sears?

Quoting Bmat:

I looked online because I felt I had a better selection.  I'd still like sheets, actually. 

natesmom1228
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I am sorry you had a negative experience with them. I hope you find something in store.  

Bmat
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Very good idea. I'm sure I could call the store. but we go right past a sears once a week or so, so I'll stop in and see.  The impression I had from the customer service reps was that the Sears thought they had them, but didn't after all, so it's pretty unlikely. But I'll check, and if not, maybe my husband will want a tool or something. :) 

Quoting GlitterMEpInk:

Is there a way you can find out if they are in stock at a store near you. Like a kmart or either a sears?

Quoting Bmat:

GlitterMEpInk
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:47 PM

No problem, good luck. Hope you get your sheets :)

Quoting Bmat:

Very good idea. I'm sure I could call the store. but we go right past a sears once a week or so, so I'll stop in and see.  The impression I had from the customer service reps was that the Sears thought they had them, but didn't after all, so it's pretty unlikely. But I'll check, and if not, maybe my husband will want a tool or something. :) 

Quoting GlitterMEpInk:

Quoting Bmat:

dana63
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:01 PM

I am sorry it fell through. Hope you get something great!!

BlessedFamily8
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Sorry you have had so much trouble I hope you find something you like even better !

AM-BRAT
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:23 PM

I'm so calling them for you! No one does that to BMAT!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)