Group Home

Assignment #3: How I used the things I bought for the outdoors (Pics)

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:13 PM
  • 13 Replies

I originally wanted to get a swing. But it didn't just "hit" me the right way so I passed. Instead I bought this table made by Lazy Boy and the two chairs. The rocking chair was the last Fathers Day present I gave to my dad before he passed away.

Please don't look too hard. The carpet I just cut tonight and I need to get the glue to finish putting it down. But I wanted to go ahead and post these pictures because I just love this! LOL  I can go out here in the mornings now and enjoy the weather and Cafemom at the same time! Thank you so very much Cafemom and Kmart!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Nice!

natesmom1228
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Those are great pieces. Looks good on the porch

bergencounty
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I had not realized that KMART carried LAZY BOY ... http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/search_10151_10104?vName=Outdoor+Living&cName=Patio+Furniture&keyword=la-z-boy+&sLevel=1

Nice set ... and I love the way you incorporated your father's memory into your entertainement set. May you enjoy many fond memories of your Dad as you enjoy your new set.

MommyToTwo0408
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:57 PM

I love the table and chairs and your father's chair complete's the set perfectly.  Very nice! :)

owensmom34
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:27 PM

I like the colors and styles!  Great choices!

Kaci
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Thank you everyone.  

Yes, the Lazy Boy is a little more expensive but its like the saying goes "you get what you pay for". smile~ And that table just "hit" me the right way. LOL If I have to think about getting something I don't.

And yes I am sure that I will enjoy alot of memories of daddy while sitting out there now. And sitting outside was something I didn't do before. It was just blah~ to me. But I love it now. :)I can't wait for my oldest sons to see it.

Quoting bergencounty:

I had not realized that KMART carried LAZY BOY ... http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/search_10151_10104?vName=Outdoor+Living&cName=Patio+Furniture&keyword=la-z-boy+&sLevel=1

Nice set ... and I love the way you incorporated your father's memory into your entertainement set. May you enjoy many fond memories of your Dad as you enjoy your new set.

hopeandpeace
by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:35 AM

You've created such a peaceful place, I love it. You must live in the country like I do. Love your choices and I hope you enjoy them for years to come:-)

Kaci
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Thank you. Yes, we live in the country. And being raised on military bases, I love it! :)

Quoting hopeandpeace:

You've created such a peaceful place, I love it. You must live in the country like I do. Love your choices and I hope you enjoy them for years to come:-)

Momto3andaAngel
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Love your choices...its beautiful

tonyalynn
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:37 PM

very cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690