Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outdoor Furniture~ Yours

Posted by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:27 AM
  • 13 Replies

What do you do with your outdoor furniture in the winter time? Do you leave it where its at or store it somewhere?

I will be putting mine in the barn this year and covering it up when it gets to freezing. But that's then.  For now we will enjoy it. :)

by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmom1228
by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:34 AM

It goes in the garage.

MommytoIsabella
by on May. 25, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Mine is out all year...which is why I am finding myself buying replacement cushions this year. :(

Next year it will all be put in our back shed!!! Cushions are expensive!

Zoeysmom09
by on May. 25, 2010 at 11:12 AM

I put the cushions up

Bmat
by on May. 25, 2010 at 11:36 AM

A barn sounds ideal. Or a storage shed. We don't have any that stays outdoors- just some folding tables and chairs that we store in the basement.

Momto3andaAngel
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:20 PM

We have a lil room downstairs that is connected to the house but is outside lol thats where we put it

single_and_preg
by on May. 25, 2010 at 3:03 PM

it stays out there

JoyJoy
by on May. 25, 2010 at 3:29 PM

it stays outside

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
bhwrn1
by on May. 25, 2010 at 4:51 PM

We leave out our patio set (it's a teak table and chair set that is much too heavy to move and we have just never covered it). And then we bring our lounge chairs and other folding chairs into the shed. The tiki bar stools go up on the bar and we tarp the bar.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Ajanee12
by Member on May. 25, 2010 at 11:19 PM

mine goes in the storage shed, but its wicker so i dont want it sitting outside. It dark brown wicker and green/tan cusions plus thiers a rug and a coffe table with it too

owensmom34
by on May. 25, 2010 at 11:24 PM

We don't have much room to store it so we leave the patio table under the deck and put the chairs away in the garage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN