Books

Posted by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:28 PM
  • 17 Replies

What are some of your favorite murder mystery books to read?

One of my favorites is Lying With Strangers by James Patterson!

by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SanDiegoMaxMom
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:33 PM

All of Stieg Larrson's books are great.....The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is the first in the series.

natesmom1228
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:45 PM

I am not into murder mystery. My favorite books are the books about Amish Culture / life. The book I am reading currently is: Plain Truth By Jody Picoult.

Bmat
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM

I'd say my favorite is The Murder at the Murder at the Mimosa Inn by Joan Hess. Rolicking fun. I've read it a number of times for the chuckles.

Any Agatha Christie.

I'm also a Donna Andrews fan. -  the books with bird names in the title.

single_and_preg
by on May. 25, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I used to be into the true crime books!

singlemomof2nok
by on May. 25, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I don't read murder mysteries

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2010 at 4:51 PM

I like Dean Koontz's Intensity. Great read!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

SanDiegoMaxMom
by on May. 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Quoting natesmom1228:

I am not into murder mystery. My favorite books are the books about Amish Culture / life.The book I am reading currently is: Plain Truth By Jody Picoult.

Have you read Beverly Lewis's series called Annie;s people?  If not, I recommend them.  I really enjoyed learning about the Amish all wrapped up in a story.  The books are The Preacher's Daughter, The Englisher and The Brethren.

Octobersmom
by on May. 25, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Quoting natesmom1228:

I am not into murder mystery. My favorite books are the books about Amish Culture / life. The book I am reading currently is: Plain Truth By Jody Picoult.

The movie version was good :)

Octobersmom
by on May. 25, 2010 at 9:51 PM

I don't read this genre often but I do enjoy the Lucy Stone series by Leslie Meier. They are about a mom in Maine who pretty much accidently gets involved in every murder near her home.  The first is Tippy Toe Murder.  Every holiday has at least one book for it in the series which makes it fun to read as well :)

Nykkii
by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:22 PM

I love anything by James Patterson or Patricia Cornwell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: