• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Father's Day

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:03 AM
  • 17 Replies

Anyone started thinking about Father's day gifts yet?

I think we'll get my husband some new golf shoes......

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmom1228
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Yes, my finace wants a bike rack for his car. I have already found it at Dick's and I will get it closer to Father's Day.

maciymommieof3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM

yes,,,,and not sure what I am going to get him or my dad yet

TempestRayne
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:23 AM

I'm thinking that kids' dads get cards and my dad getsa  kid free day, unless he goes camping, which will give hima kid free day anyway :) I will probably also do some yard work for him.

Bmat
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:02 AM

I have, and I don't know that I'll buy him anything, but I did get him a card and will make his favorite dinner.

Nykkii
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM

He's not getting anything.  Lol.  I cook him things he likes every night anyway. 

Bmat
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM

LOL!  Good point.  I try to cook what he likes, but it usually turns out to be that I've cooked what he is hungry enough to eat. :)   At least I know he likes meatloaf and I can usually make it OK.

Quoting Nykkii:

He's not getting anything.  Lol.  I cook him things he likes every night anyway. 

Lwaxana48
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM

My stepfather is a big fan of science fiction, but he is confined to bed and cannot go out to theaters to see movies. For Father's Day I am going to give him the DVD of "Avatar." Bet he will love it. If he doesn't, I'll get Dad something else and take the DVD home for my husband and me to enjoy.

msheriff
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I've got the card but he's not getting a material gift.  He's getting to sleep in, breakfast in bed, a duty free day from our son, and whatever else he wants to do.  It's his day to get pampered.

Ajanee12
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:12 PM

i have no idea what to get him :( he has everything he wants, prolly homade cards from me, and one from DS  and ill cook him his fav meal.

monshine2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:35 PM

No idea yet... We'll be at a softball tournament with our DD so we'll probably go to dinner or BBQ with some friends on the team but an actual gift - IDK

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)