Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm needing some

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

laundry soap! How about you? LOL I got make a trip to Kmart! Darn those kids! Its bittersweet sometimes I'm happy they are olde enough to wash clothes! But just sometimes I get happy and the wash is going I go look and its one outfit! Then to top it off no more soap for laundry!*sighs*Then I have to remind them of wash a whole load not just one or two things!!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
owensmom34
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:57 PM

I had the same problem with my older boys doing the wash so now I do it myself.  My hubby tends to put the lights and darks together so now I am like, FORGET IT...I will do it!!  :)

Hottmomma607
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2010 at 2:21 AM

LOL DH washed a load of whites the other week! I was like ummm ok?? But thanked him!! I didn't know what else to say?? LOL

Quoting owensmom34:

I had the same problem with my older boys doing the wash so now I do it myself.  My hubby tends to put the lights and darks together so now I am like, FORGET IT...I will do it!!  :)

jennymajchszak
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:42 AM

I just told my dd just last weekend about only washing one or 2 things lol

sapphiresoda
by on May. 27, 2010 at 4:14 AM

My kids aren't old enough to do their own laundry yet, but my toddlers like to try to add things to the wash.  I'm constantly having to check to make sure they didn't throw a red sock in with the whites.

bhwrn1
by on May. 27, 2010 at 7:05 AM

Gosh, no! My dad bought us 4 huge bottles at Costco a few months back and we are still going through them. I think we have two left!

singlemomof2nok
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:40 AM

luckily I have enough laundry soap for a few more months

TempestRayne
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:45 AM

I need some ideas on better stain removers. even the best don't remove the stains my kids make. even at four dollars an outfit ( i love our flea market) I'm spending egregious amounts of money to keep my kids in clean clothes. Is is inappropriate to make my 8 year old wear a bib or smock to eat?

ProudSingleMum
by on May. 28, 2010 at 11:17 PM

I got a HUGE jug for Christmas (yes...those are the things I ask for, as sad as that is!), so I'm good. Plus I was using the influencer "Method laundry detergent"--that stuff was AWESOME! but now I am out :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)