Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with China

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:36 AM
  • 6 Replies

I have a set of China from Mikasa. We only have place settings for 10. It is about 10 years old, maybe a little less. I checked the website but cannot find it. I am sure they probably don't make it anymore. Any suggestions of how I might be able to find two more place settings. I have no idea what the name is or how to even find that out!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
single_and_preg
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Have you search on Ebay, like just type the description of it, and maybe someone is selling pieces.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:46 AM

I found it! The name was on the bottom, DUH! And I went to Replacements, Ltd and they have it! I am super excited! Can't wait to tell DH!!!!

owensmom34
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:58 AM

I'm glad you found it!!!

Quoting bhwrn1:

I found it! The name was on the bottom, DUH! And I went to Replacements, Ltd and they have it! I am super excited! Can't wait to tell DH!!!!

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Me, too! Now I just hope DH wants to get them!

Quoting owensmom34:

I'm glad you found it!!!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

Oh thats good!

Bmat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:45 AM

I am glad to hear that you found it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)