• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am very thirsty today!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM
  • 14 Replies

I have had 4 cups of orange juice and want more lol.....I wonder why im so thirsty!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM

OJ is loaded with sugar, might make you more thirsty b/c you have to break all that down. Try switching to water.

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

OJ is loaded with sugar, might make you more thirsty b/c you have to break all that down. Try switching to water.

Good point~

Yes because i hardly ever drink OJ, I bought it last night because it was on sale, and its been so long since i had it.

Bmat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:32 AM

When I get like that it means that I am coming down with something. I hope this isn't the case with you.

Bmat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Especially if I crave oj it means my throat is scratchy and I want vitamin C.

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Quoting Bmat:

When I get like that it means that I am coming down with something. I hope this isn't the case with you.

Oh thank you, yes i hope not too!

Bmat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Please let me know if you are OK.  For me it takes about a day of being really thirsty before I have symptoms. Sometimes feeling tired makes me crave a sweet or citrus beverage also, and the feeling tired is an indicator. Don't let me scare you about getting sick, please. I have a lot of problems with sinuses and this is usually my problem.

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Quoting Bmat:

Please let me know if you are OK.  For me it takes about a day of being really thirsty before I have symptoms. Sometimes feeling tired makes me crave a sweet or citrus beverage also, and the feeling tired is an indicator. Don't let me scare you about getting sick, please. I have a lot of problems with sinuses and this is usually my problem.

Thanks for your concern...I will let you know. As of right now i feel fine.

Bmat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Good.  I'll be thinking about you.

Quoting single_and_preg:

Quoting Bmat:

Thanks for your concern...I will let you know. As of right now i feel fine.

kmrtigger
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:04 PM

On days I get that way I drink more water. But I have done that with OJ before.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:21 AM

How are you feeling?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)