Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you usually eat for lunch?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM
  • 26 Replies

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
single_and_preg
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM

I usually have soup or a sandwich, but im getting bored with that lol.

Bmat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:34 AM

leftovers usually. Sometimes individual container of soup or ravioli, sometimes I'll cook an egg and toast.

Bmat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I order individual containers of soup and ravioli from Amazon.com. They have free shipping if you get them on their auto-order deal, plus a discount. You can cancel the order if you want. It is very easy to heat up and no clean up or need to store extra in the refrigerator.  I have in the past bought little frozen dinners, but I don't much like them any more.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Mostly leftovers if we have them. Today I had leftover grilled chicken and veggies. I don't really have just one thing I take for lunch.

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Quoting Bmat:

I order individual containers of soup and ravioli from Amazon.com. They have free shipping if you get them on their auto-order deal, plus a discount. You can cancel the order if you want. It is very easy to heat up and no clean up or need to store extra in the refrigerator.  I have in the past bought little frozen dinners, but I don't much like them any more.

My son loves little containers of beeferoni, so i will check that out.

millerbunch
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:31 PM

what was for dinner the night before.. or something quick like today is was hummus and pita chips...yummmm

4kidz916
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:34 PM

I usually take leftovers or a sandwich.  If I'm in a hurry to leave in the mornings, I grab a pack of nabs.

Praise2
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Leftovers

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:45 PM

YUM! I love hummus. I just bought some roasted red pepper hummus! I can't wait to dig into it!

Quoting millerbunch:

what was for dinner the night before.. or something quick like today is was hummus and pita chips...yummmm

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:46 PM

What are nabs?

Quoting 4kidz916:

I usually take leftovers or a sandwich.  If I'm in a hurry to leave in the mornings, I grab a pack of nabs.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)