Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me about your home decor

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

is it simple? complex? classic? shaby chic? how do you like to decorate your home? What is your favorite room?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
owensmom34
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I don't really love to decorate.  My house is more contemporary I'd say.  I have a lot of maroons and oranges.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:12 PM

I'm not a huge decorator either. I just don't have the artistic talent for it!

Quoting owensmom34:

I don't really love to decorate.  My house is more contemporary I'd say.  I have a lot of maroons and oranges.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Bmat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:16 PM

I have none. If we need an item we buy one we like.  We did pick out reclining chairs that didn't clash with the carpet or sofa, and the paint colors don't clash, but that's about it.

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Id say simple, its not anything special.

kmrtigger
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Mine is simple.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Simple is a good word. That is what I have. I am not much into little knick knacks and such. I don't even have much stuff hanging on the walls (although they could use something b/c they just look so bare!).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)