Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ice Cream!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

It's summer time and ice cream is such a great treat to try and beat the heat! What flavor do you like? How do you like it: cone, cup?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
single_and_preg
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:18 PM

chocolate in a cup

carterscutie85
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Chocolate marshmallow in a bowl!

CafeMom Tickers
lalasmama2007
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:36 PM

mint chocolate chip, either way : )

momof3angela
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM

In a cup.  Love Turkey Hill Vanilla.    And Hagen Daz's Amaretto Almond Crunch (limited edition).

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I love chocolate. It's my all time favorite! I really love it with peanuts on it. YUM!

Quoting single_and_preg:

chocolate in a cup

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

singlemomof2nok
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:23 AM

chocolate in a bowl

owensmom34
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Butter pecan in a cup!

TempestRayne
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I like it in a cone and anything with nuts. I'm a big fan of drum sticks.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM

I love mint chocolate chip. I really like it with the very small chips in it (like Baskin Robbins or Turkey Hill). And I prefer it green (although I know that's just coloring they add and it tastes the same if it's white).

Quoting lalasmama2007:

mint chocolate chip, either way : )

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM

I grew up eating Hagen Daz b/c we had a store around the corner from my house. My favorite was their coffee ice cream on a sugar cone! YUM!

Quoting momof3angela:

In a cup.  Love Turkey Hill Vanilla.    And Hagen Daz's Amaretto Almond Crunch (limited edition).

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)