• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BBQ

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:41 PM
  • 12 Replies

What is your favorite bbq item?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Hamburgs. Yum! And baked beans.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Cheeseburgers.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:12 PM

OMGosh, I LOVE baked beans!

Quoting Bmat:

Hamburgs. Yum! And baked beans.

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

stefvan
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:13 PM

I have to pick one?  LOL  Pulled pork, ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, baked beans, etc!

Bmat
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:14 PM

I tried making baked beans from scratch once. I soaked the dried beans. I think I cooked them for a while on the stovetop but maybe not. Then I mixed in  whatever the recipe called for. I had a bean pot and baked them in that for hours. And really they were the same or close to what I get from a can and add a few ingredients to and bake a half hour.

Bmat
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Oh yes, corn on the cob.... yummmmm. 

natesmom1228
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Shish Kabob

kmrtigger
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Baked beans, corn on the cob, chicken, shish Kabobs, grilled potatoes, my list could go on for days, lol. Ohhh and grilled PIZZA!

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:53 AM

YUM! All so good! I know, it's hard to pick just one!

Quoting stefvan:

I have to pick one?  LOL  Pulled pork, ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, baked beans, etc!

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:55 AM

DH did it in the dutch oven once. They were good but the recipe called for jalepenos so it was a bit spicy. I'm not used to baked beans being spicy so I wasn't a huge fan of them. Without that they would have been really yummy.

Quoting Bmat:

I tried making baked beans from scratch once. I soaked the dried beans. I think I cooked them for a while on the stovetop but maybe not. Then I mixed in  whatever the recipe called for. I had a bean pot and baked them in that for hours. And really they were the same or close to what I get from a can and add a few ingredients to and bake a half hour.

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)