Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you wash your pj's?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:09 PM
  • 30 Replies

I shower before I put them on, so I'm not sure they need to be washed every night. But at least more than once a week?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviasMommy611
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:11 PM

every other day

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:12 PM

I shower before I put them on as well. I usually wear them a 4-5 times and then put them in the wash.

Bmat
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:16 PM

I was reading how to pack for a vacation on another site, and the lady said she packed 4 pairs of pj's and wasn't going to do any laundry on her 4 day trip. She also had 4 people in her family. So I couldn't tell if she meant that she packed a pair for herself for every night or if she packed one pair for each for the trip.

natesmom1228
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I wash my clothes after I wear them. I wear them once and wash them.

kmrtigger
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:14 PM

I have a few pair(4) and I rotate them during the week. Then when I change the bedding on Friday I toss them in the laundry as well.

Just_Bethy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:16 PM

I wash all our clothes including PJ's after one wear...Same with towels...We shower every night...but I just ...I dunno..makes a lot of work for me but I don't like to re-wear anythng....lol

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:56 AM

When we go on vacation, we have a washer and dryer (time share) so I only ever take one pair for myself. For the baby, I do take a few pair (in case of blow outs in the middle of the night or something like that). The older kids also only get one pair. DH does not wear PJs.

Quoting Bmat:

I was reading how to pack for a vacation on another site, and the lady said she packed 4 pairs of pj's and wasn't going to do any laundry on her 4 day trip. She also had 4 people in her family. So I couldn't tell if she meant that she packed a pair for herself for every night or if she packed one pair for each for the trip.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

PenelopesMom
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:17 AM

I wear a new set every night because I kinda sweat a little when I'm asleep. I can't imagine reusing them. ew.

Wshngstr1976
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:21 AM

I have a large stash of night clothes so I change every night or two usually but also depends on circumstances. temp change or now if my son spit up on them or not. LOL.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 8:11 AM

When my LO was first born, I was sweating up a storm in my sleep. I was going through at least one set a night! Thank goodness the hormones level out!

Quoting PenelopesMom:

I wear a new set every night because I kinda sweat a little when I'm asleep. I can't imagine reusing them. ew.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)