Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Netflix, Blockbuster, etc....

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 8:29 PM
  • 26 Replies

Have you ever used these through the mail services? What did you think?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rwklk
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 9:04 PM

I had the blockbuster through the mail for years now & love it

MistressMinerva
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 10:14 PM

I use the blockbuster thru the mail for years now and love doing it that way.

SuperPickle
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 1:52 PM

I have had netflix since they started. We LOVE it

zava_t
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 2:12 PM

We tried Blockbuster a few years back. They were more expensive, but I loved that I could take the mail order movies back to the store, and trade them in for movies at the store at no charge, but still get the next movies in our queue through the mail.

I've never tried Netflix but definitely have been thinking about it here lately.

AngelEyezs1026
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I've been with Netflix for over 5 yrs now and LOVE IT! It's the best system. You can keep the movies for as long as you want with no late fees~ no rushing out the door because "Oh darn it! Have to get that movie back before midnight!" sort of scenario.

They also have EXCELLENT customer service. The one time I dropped a movie back in the mail into a mailbox outside of a shopping plaza and it was one I never used before, the movie was late getting back. I notified them and they reflected it on my account and sent the next movie out immediately (since then I only return the movies at the post office~ that way it only takes a day, 2 at the most~ for them to receive it and get the next one sent to me!)

They also have it where you can watch movies directly on your computer as well as direct movies to your Wii system so there's no waiting for those movies to come in the mail!

I LOVE NETFLIX!

owensmom34
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 2:23 PM

We use Redbox and Netflix.  I like to watch documentaries and Netflix has a great assortment.

dustinsmommy74
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 6:12 PM

I have netflix and I love it. Also booksfree is great to!

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM

I have never heard of Redbox. This is the same kind of service as Netflix?

Quoting owensmom34:

We use Redbox and Netflix.  I like to watch documentaries and Netflix has a great assortment.

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Booksfree? What is that?

Quoting dustinsmommy74:

I have netflix and I love it. Also booksfree is great to!

Lilypie

SnowboardMama4
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 8:11 PM

both! loved them both.  we do netflix right now though b/c we use the "watch instantly" feature

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN