Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of sheets?

Posted by   + Show Post

What kind of sheets do you use? Are you concerned with thread count? Do you use a specific brand?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 8:34 PM
Replies (21-26):
istaria1124
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Since my boyfriend bought me some for my bday I am hooked on 100% egyption cotton sheet with a thread count of 300 or more. They are super soft and get softer with every wash.

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 5:26 PM

We have been using bamboo sheets. They are SO soft. I love them! But they are really warm.

Bmat
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 6:32 PM

I think that my new sheets are Egyptian cotton. I hope they get softer with washing. So far they are OK but not the softest.

Quoting istaria1124:

Since my boyfriend bought me some for my bday I am hooked on 100% egyption cotton sheet with a thread count of 300 or more. They are super soft and get softer with every wash.

AM-BRAT
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:57 PM

I'm pretty cheap so I don't worry about thread count. Maybe thermal this year...

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 8, 2010 at 5:35 AM

Sounds warm and toasty!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

I'm pretty cheap so I don't worry about thread count. Maybe thermal this year...

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

KBix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:13 PM

i get all of our bedding at Bed, Bath, and Beyond

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN