What products do you wish they had?

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 12:19 PM
  • 8 Replies

Are there any products that you look for and they apparently aren't made. So you just give up and don't get any.

For me a common one is decaf bottled teas and coffees.  Coffees, especially I've never seen decaf. For bottled tea I sometimes can find one decaf selection.

by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bmat
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2010 at 12:20 PM

My Keruig coffeemaker- I wish that they'd come out with more decaf varieties. I can find decaf online, but not many varieties, and a kind that I like - French vanilla, has been discontinued.

owensmom34
by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 12:47 PM

I have that same problem.  My husband is a huge decaf tea drinker and many places don't sell it.  I see that Folger's now makes a half decaf, half regular coffee mix...have you seen it Bmat?

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 7:01 PM

I am looking for a brush on a wire to run down my shower drain

Bmat
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2010 at 7:16 PM

Wow. I got one about 6 months ago, and I used it for the second time two days ago. It is perfect for cleaning out that drain. Look for long brushes that are made to clean under refrigerators.

Quoting maciymommieof3:

I am looking for a brush on a wire to run down my shower drain

Bmat
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2010 at 7:18 PM

I've seen it, and thank you for the suggestion, but I really have to watch caffeine.  I have friends who love the half caf half decaf.

Quoting owensmom34:

I have that same problem.  My husband is a huge decaf tea drinker and many places don't sell it.  I see that Folger's now makes a half decaf, half regular coffee mix...have you seen it Bmat?

TempestRayne
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Actually, i;m with you on the decaf. I wish that supermarkets and gas stations sold the individual  oz bottles of Diet sprite. they don't around here.

KBix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:26 PM

a longer extender pole than the ones they have now...they are still to short to clean my windows in the living room

owensmom34
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:34 PM

I need that too because my ceilings are too high, and how about a really long duster.  That would be helpful for my home.

Quoting KBix:

a longer extender pole than the ones they have now...they are still to short to clean my windows in the living room

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

What is your family's favorite springtime activity?