CafeMom Influencer Program: Holiday Shopping

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM
  • 568 Replies

Hi All,

300 CafeMom members were given $50 gift cards to assist them with them with their holiday shopping. We asked these moms to buy holiday gifts and decorations from Kmart and share their experience here.

holding gifts

** The CafeMom Team

by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DomsMama07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I cant wait to get my card and start some holiday shopping! :)

dustinsmom1
by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Would have loved to get one of these! :)

KelliansMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2010 at 3:58 PM

i havent been to a kmart in years ..but im so excited to go visit with my gift card :) to try out the layaway program thats going to help xmas shopping this year "). i really havent pick out a list yet still window shoping lots to pick from . i will be shopping for my son and my husband. i was hoping to get some done on black friday or to have it done before the middle of december. TOYS TOYS TOYS is what im on the hunt for wit both my son and husband lol. and yes i will have my son bc he is only two and still doesnt get the whole present thing 

Raeann11

What is on your holiday shopping lists? Not sure yet

Who are you shopping for?Hubby and my children

How soon will you start shopping? After Thanksgiving

Are you shopping for apparel, toys, electronics or all of the above? Toys and not sure what else

Do you take your kids shopping with you? Nope because I get presents for them.

txmamaof3

I am so excited to be a part of this. I plan on buying toys and clothes for my kids. The hard part is having to take my kids with me when I do shop. So dh takes our daughter and I take the boys with me and he picks out the boys stuff and I pick out our daughter's stuff. Really looking forward to shopping and thank you so much for asking me to participate in this :))

Love2HateMe
by Member on Oct. 27, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I plan on getting the kids some Christmas stuff, atleast 1 thing for each of them!

Number1Chef
by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 3:59 PM

What is on your holiday shopping lists? Not sure yet

Who are you shopping for? family and friends

How soon will you start shopping? After Thanksgiving

Are you shopping for apparel, toys, electronics or all of the above? Toys and not sure what else but im sure clothes and movies

Do you take your kids shopping with you? Nope because

mom2cuties0406

I had planned on using the layaway at Kmart already, I'm anxious to try it out and see if I can save some money. I'm buying for 5 kids and my husband. I usually start shopping after thanksgiving! I'm very excited this year! I normally get the kids jammies from K-mart. I also want to get some books and maybe a toy a piece.

Sweet_Britt

What is on your holiday shopping lists? My boys (5 and 4) LOVE Vtech products, so we plan on shopping for a few of those items

Who are you shopping for? My 3 boys, Brendan (5), Logan (4), and Dylan (2 1/2 months)

How soon will you start shopping? ASAP!

Are you shopping for apparel, toys, electronics or all of the above?  All of the above! Mostly electronics for the older boys, and toys and clothes for peanut

Do you take your kids shopping with you? Almost never! I might take them while I scope things out, but never when I buy! Wheres the surprise in that ; ) 

I actually normally buy online and have it shipped, but Im excited to try Lay Away

redhead-bedhead
by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 4:00 PM

I am so excited to get my card. 

What is on your holiday shopping lists? A few bilingual toys and Christmas eve Jammies( a tradition in my family)

Who are you shopping for? My 2 girls. This will be my youngest first Christmas.

How soon will you start shopping? Right away.

Are you shopping for apparel, toys, electronics or all of the above? Probably all of the above.

Do you take your kids shopping with you? Yeah. They are still to young to remember what I will get and put in layaway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: