Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
  • 3576 Replies
9 moms liked this

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiphaniMommy
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:16 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello my name is Jessica. I'm 24 years old and work outside the home for Sears. I have one beautiful daughter, Tiphani, whose my everything. Her father, Darren, and I have been together almost 5 years and are going married February 9,2011. I love to shop and finding great deals. 

patty625
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Hi ladies,

My name is Patty...i've been a Cafemom for as long as they opened the site (just about).  i own a signature group called ASP (A Siggy Piggy) and i enjoy meeting new friends. 

i rec'd a PM from CM regarding the $50 gift card for the holidays at Kmart and i am super excited to be a part of this.  I am finding this a very informative group.

Hope to meet all of you.  It's nice to meet everyone and share shopping ideas.

amy7243
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:34 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi I am Amy. I live in Ohio with my hubby and 3 kids. They are Kennedy she is 13, Blake who is 9 and Reed who is 4. They keep me busy. In my free time I love to shop and I LOVE clearance racks!!!!

mdillon9183
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:47 AM

hi i am monica i am 27 and i am a single mom to 2 boys

dana63
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am Dana, I am a start over mom of a 4 yr old. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

LYNDELOU
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Hi~ I am well, what my screen name says!!! Have a grown daughter , and I am married!! Been a CafeMom member since early 2007..!! Hey Dana above me how are you Sweetie!!

And Hello Monica above Dana~

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 29, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Hi!  My name is Ticia and I'm from Pennsylvania.  I'm a SAHM to a 3 1/2 year old little girl =)

Kimber8802
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 9:12 PM

hi im kim to a atm a sick 5 month old boy and an 8 yr old girl im a sahm as soon as he is feeling vetter and will let me stop holdimg him ill  type more lol  give me like 24 hrs more then u wont shut me up 

MrsBLB
by Member on Oct. 29, 2010 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi gal's

My name is Missi.  I am recently single and have 4 children.  Anthony is 22, Kelsey is 16, Joe and Dan are 15 yr old twins.  I love being a mom.  I love CM and interacting with other moms.   

MrsBLB
by Member on Oct. 29, 2010 at 9:19 PM

laughing   You sound like me!!! 

Quoting Kimber8802:

hi im kim to a atm a sick 5 month old boy and an 8 yr old girl im a sahm as soon as he is feeling vetter and will let me stop holdimg him ill  type more lol  give me like 24 hrs more then u wont shut me up 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN