Group Home

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Replies (3571-3576):
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:50 AM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting WAHUHeather:

Hello everyone. I am a single mom of a very beautiful, energetic 6 year old daughter. I have the fortune to be able to work from home while helping others enhance their lives by fulfilling their dreams. I would love to show you how if you are interested. I am always looking for ways of smarter living and this is one of the ways I am able to do that. Feel free to contact me anytime. Have a wonderful day.

american flag ribbon

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

babydoll9205
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Hello my name is Lisa. I am 28 years old and have a 7 year old son James. I have been married for 2 years and  it will soon be 3 in April. =) 

ethans_momma06
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Hello!!!

mereinhart28
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Quoting babydoll9205:

Hello my name is Lisa. I am 28 years old and have a 7 year old son James. I have been married for 2 years and  it will soon be 3 in April. =) 

welcome!

avaandemmasmom
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:40 AM

My names Alison I'm 27 I have 2 girls Ava (4) and Emmalynn (2), I'm married to my husband Matthew who is a US Veteran , and we've been married for 7 yeras (July 13th). I work part time, and I like Swimming, Baking and FBing (LOL).

pandybear1118
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM

hi my name is victoria! i live in new orleans. i'm 24 and have two baby girls. i'm looking forward to chatting with everybody!!Not a planner? Here are some ideas for easy last-minute Halloween costumes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky