Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Replies (11-20):
karischub
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Hi, I'm Kari. I'm 30 years old. I have been happily married for ten years. My daughter, Emily, is three. Nice to meet you all.

rlambert
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 11:38 PM
My name is Robin I'm 27 and SAHM to SS Kevin (7), DD#1 Hailey (7), DS Nicholas (6), and DD#2 Skyler (almost 2). I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
CoCoMom89
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Hi, I'm Elizabeth. I have a step son that is (almost) 22, and a daughter that is 23. I am also a very proud grandma to a 16 month old little girl! My hubby is deployed so I spend a lot of time alone. :(  Thank goodness for computers!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone...

ClickingMad
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Kelly,mom to 4 wonderful kids :) Working part time as a CNA!

LilyBeansMom
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Hi!  I'm Lisa.  I'm happily married and I'm a sahm to my 5 1/2 year old daughter and am pregnant with our 2nd little girl - due in March.  Nice to meet you all!

SabrinaStafford
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Hi! I'm Sabrina and I'm a SAHM of two boys 11 and 2.

Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Hi! I'm Malia. Stay at home mommy to two beautiful girls!

bether89
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Hi!  I'm Beth.  I am married and have 2 boys 7 years and 22 months.  I work part time.  I have been a member of Cafemom since the beginning.    I am glad to be part of such a great group.

kathy067j
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 12:13 AM

My name is Kathy. I have 4 growen kids and two in heaven and 2 grandbabies been with cafemo mom forever. All my kids are moving back to Michigan on monday so I will be so sad that day

mylovesareCCC
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Hi! I'm Heather. Married to a great military man named Colt. We have two children, Chyenne who is a genius 2 year old and to Cohen who is the toughest 1 year old I know. We live in GA. I'm a full time college student online (majoring in premed and psychology) and I work part time in the medical field.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: