Group Home

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Replies (21-30):
foreverof4
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Hi im foreverof4. Ive been married eight yrs. I have 4 wonderful children two boys two girls. My boys our 13 and 6 and my girls our 7. I love being outdoors and love being with my family. I currently live in Oregon grew up in ILL. I live in an old school house with our very own gym. My fav pastime is taking photos and camping.. Nice to meet everyone here on Smarter Living at Kmart..

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Welcome to all our new members!

Kimber8802
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Welcome all our New Members  

erinjo21
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Hi I am Erin Mom of 3 girls and a little man on the way

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 7:15 AM

Hey ladies!  My name is Carolyn and I am in Paducah, KY.  I am a SAHM to 4 kids ranging in age from 11-15.  I am happily married to the man of my dreams, we have been married 5 months and been together about 6 years.  I love to do crafty things, bake and just be with my family. 

KamiB79
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 7:59 AM

Hi Everyone! I am Kami (30) and am married to Chad (31). We have 5 great kids! Dylan is 12, KyLynn is 11, Brock is 6, and Emily & Madelynn are 3. The kids keep us busy, but I love to shop in my free time! I am aways looking for the best deal and ways to save!

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Nov. 1, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Hi everybody im Alicia. Im and almost 27 year old mommy of 2 boys, and 1 little girl on the way. I have been a member of cafe mom for a few years and I joined the smarter living group last year when was asked to help out. I look forward to talking to you ladies and sharing great ideas!!

maisonsmom
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Hi! I am Stacy. I have been married for 9 years. And we have one daughter, her name is Maison and she is 5. We live near Norman OK and watch every Sooner football game we can.

I love cooking, baking, and spending time outside -everything from gardening to hunting and fishing.

hanna06
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM

wave

I am Christina.I am 25,  Mom to two wonderfull little girls. I am married. We live in Hollywood , Maryland.  I love cafemom, I am addicted lol. I enjoy surfing the internet, always looking for a good deal, going to craft shows, yard sales, and enjoy shopping when there is extra money. I am also a SAHM. 

Look forward to meeting everyone! 

slw123
by Shawna on Nov. 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Hi, my name is Shawna.  I am a SAHM with 2 children in elementary school.  My job is to save money for our family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80