Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Replies (2831-2840):
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting snb8604:

Hello my name is Sarah! I am 25 years old, married, and mother to one handsome lil guy named Anthony who is 5 years old! I am from Akron, OH and I work fulltime.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting mholt1234:

Hi Everyone! New to the group, mom of 3 boys and 3 dogs!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Hi. I am Tania I am a mother to 2 wonderful boys ages 8 and 4. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone in the group and getting all kinds of new ideas!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:55 AM

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting jordysmom12:

Hello everyone! I'm Jess. I'm 33 with a family of 5. I have a son that's 13 & autistic,a daughter that's 12 going on 20....lol and a 10yr old son. Iv been married and together w/my husband going on 14yrs. With a family of 5 i got to budget always so i guess I'm in the right place=)cant wait to get to know you all=)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:56 AM

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting karrijaniece:

Hi!  I'm Karri, a homeschoolin', homemakin' mommy of four little ones.  Thank you for inviting me to the group.  :D

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting Sassycafemom:

Good morning :) My name is Taramarie. I have been a member of Cafemom for a short while and I've been "experimenting" with different groups in hopes to finding a "home". From my observation of Smarterliving, I feel I have many common denominators with its members...I look forward to becoming acquainted with everybody & hope I will be able to contribute entertaining & educational posts.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting ssgtgrl12:

Hi my name is Diane and looking forward to meeting and making new friends..hope that everyone is having a great day..little about myself..i am a mother of a 19y/o daughter and i also have a 4 beautiful step children..i live in Kansas and a Army Wife..i am laid back fun and love to hangout with friends(old and new). i also love to save a dollar or 2 or 3..so add me if you want to be friends!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting yogamaiden:

hi everyone! I just joined cafemom.. I am 27, will be 28 this year. I have two children, 6 and 5. I love to do yoga (hence the name) and started jogging to warm up before yoga like 3 weeks ago. I don't eat dairy and extremely limit my sugar intake (except for wine..:) ) Hope everyone is having a great week so far!! :) oh and I've been married for almost 8 years and love being a sahm! :) Hope to become a chef and/or massage therapist when my kids are older, but I'm enjoying my time with my kids right now.. :)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting farmhouselove:

Hi everyone! Looking forward to some good chats and getting and sharing great ideas with you all! Gotta get the kids out the door first...I started this process at the wrong time! Have a good morning and be thankful for all the blessings in your life!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting LCLMBSC:

Hi!!!

I am recently separated due to very unfortunate circumstances - CDV big time (attempted murder) due to PTSD from war - and have to learn to handle everything myself, which I am not accustomed to doing.  I look forward to learning.  I may not say much, just watch for advice.

: )

Lisa

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)