Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Replies (31-40):
SAHMomOf3
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM

I live in Ohio too! Enjoying this winter like weather?! lol

Quoting amy7243:

Hi I am Amy. I live in Ohio with my hubby and 3 kids. They are Kennedy she is 13, Blake who is 9 and Reed who is 4. They keep me busy. In my free time I love to shop and I LOVE clearance racks!!!!

sh2991ba
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Hi!  I got invited to do the Kmart Influencer Program and I'm so excited!  I love Kmart, it's my favorite store because it has the layaway!

momtochelhawk
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 6:39 PM
Hey ladies! My name is Amanda, I'm a 20 year old mommy of a beautiful girl named Chelsea.
I work for Walmart, I've been there for about 2 years now. I've been a cafemom member for a little over 2 years now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyCash
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 11:48 PM

Hey y'all!

I'm Tammy, wife to Tony, and SAHmom to Drake, 2.

We live in SE Georgia, and love to travel and meet new people.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

grasshopper1995
by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Hello Lady's,

My name is Sheila I have 2 children of my own 17yr old son Levi, 8 yr old daughter Shaylee, and 3 step son's. 17yr old Zack, 14yr old Taron, & 5yr old Ryan. I have been w/there father a little over a year now. We have lived together about 4mo. At home we have my two and his younger boys full time, his oldest when ever he would like to visit. Its great to have our family together, as one. We enjoy one another company, and are learning so much about one another. This has been a wonderful thing for both families coming together, our children are growing up a great deal and have help one another expand their wings and advance in many ways. At this time I am temp. stay at home mom. With some minor collage courses. I really enjoy the opportunity to spend more time w/the children doing different activities,and so on. Thank you for a this chance to socialize w/the outside world. I hope you all have a wounderful day..

karenmarie1971
by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Hello My name is Karen, I have three children and love getting a great deal.

SemperBellus
by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Hello!  I'm Kimberly and I am 25.  I have been married for over 7 years.  We have beautiful little girl.  Her name is Nadia and she is 6 years old.  I am a SAHM.  I have been a member of CM since 2007.  I love Cafemom!!!  If anyone wants to add me as a friend, I would love to get to know ya!

SevenStoryFall
by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Im Becki a mom of 1 little girl and I live in Martinsburg, WV. Im in College... thats about it lol

nikki.in.nc
by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Hi!  I am Nikki and mom to a 4 month old little boy named Paul.

reyreybella01
by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Hi My name is Nicole, I am 23 and have 3 children Rey is 5, Bella is 4, and Kailey is 1. Hope to talk to you all and become friends thank you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)