Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Replies (3161-3170):
gembob
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Hey Everybody wavemy name is Gemma and I am a 31 year old FTM from Sunderland England. I have been married to my DH, Mark, for 2 years and our son, Thomas,  will be 1 on Sunday. I work Full time as a High school English teacher and I enjoy reading, working out and spending as much time as possible with my gorgeous men.

Jules_
by Julie on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Hi!  My name is Julie. I am happily married to my sweetie for 10 1/2 years.  We have been blessed with 5 amazing children and two angel babies.  I am a SAHM and he is in construction and the youth minister are our church.

Jules_
by Julie on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Hiya Gemma!!!!  We are together again ;)

Quoting gembob:

Hey Everybody wavemy name is Gemma and I am a 31 year old FTM from Sunderland England. I have been married to my DH, Mark, for 2 years and our son, Thomas,  will be 1 on Sunday. I work Full time as a High school English teacher and I enjoy reading, working out and spending as much time as possible with my gorgeous men.

gembob
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Well hello Miss Julie :-) Fancy meeting you here ;-)

Quoting Jules_:

Quoting gembob:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
72Butterflies
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Hello my name is April and I live in Arkansas. Married for 17 yrs, and have 3 boys. 13, 10, and 1 almost 3. I did work a little but now I'm a SAHM. (CRAZY around here most days, but I'm happy).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jules_
by Julie on Aug. 29, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Fancy......hehehe

Quoting gembob:

Well hello Miss Julie :-) Fancy meeting you here ;-)

Quoting Jules_:

Quoting gembob:

twistandshout
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Hi, may name is Kathy I am 52yrs old. I am single and I have one 21yr old son that is my heart and 1 very sweet dog named Sandy Girl. I to love to find wavebargains, cook good food, go to the gym and Love God. Glad to be here. I am from Augusta, Ga

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Hi Kathy! Welcome!

Quoting twistandshout:

Hi, may name is Kathy I am 52yrs old. I am single and I have one 21yr old son that is my heart and 1 very sweet dog named Sandy Girl. I to love to find wavebargains, cook good food, go to the gym and Love God. Glad to be here. I am from Augusta, Ga

bizeemommy
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Hi!  I'm Kerry and I have 2 boys 11 1/2 and 8 1/2.  I am currently working as a para educator and in November will be heading back to school to get my teaching degree.  Have been married for almost 16 years.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Hi Kerry. Welcome.

Quoting bizeemommy:

Hi!  I'm Kerry and I have 2 boys 11 1/2 and 8 1/2.  I am currently working as a para educator and in November will be heading back to school to get my teaching degree.  Have been married for almost 16 years.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: