Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Replies (3201-3210):
fraujones
by Amanda on Sep. 12, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Welcome to Smarter Living!

Quoting SANGS78:

Hello there,

My name is Sangeetha. Iam 34 years old, mom of a 4 year old boy and a full time worker. I also have a great passion for blogging. Iam married for 7 years now.

Iam super enthu' about meeting other moms with kids of similar age groups. I live in the northern VA area.

regards, Sangs

woman_laying_down_while_reading_0071-0810-1617-0647_SMU

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Welcome to the Group!!!

Quoting cocoafix:

Hello,

Im a newbie here, a 40 something mom of two great boys and husband.

Im an artist, a jeweler and i also work with special needs kids which makes me

feel like I really have a lot on my plate but its very rewarding I promise  you

Nice to meet you all!

PS Id love to make some new friends

Christie

www.Fredandpepper.etsy.combutterfly

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the Group!!!

Quoting BaseballMom303:

Hello all,

I am a mother of three great children, Jacob 10, Madison 9, and Tyler 3. I am a SAHM that works for an amazing company that produces over 350 products that are all natural and safe for my children and my family, keeping our doctor visits and bills down. I work from home and get to spend all the time I want with my children.  Absolutely love working from home because I have not always had the opportunity, and  now don't miss anything with my children. We are an active family who is always on a field somewhere whether its softball or baseball with my boys. Did I mention I love my job? I have an amazing husband that gives up his wants for mine.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the Group!!!

Quoting SassyLeigh:

Hell, my name is Danica. I'm 32 and a mom to 4! Kaylee 12, Alyssa 10, Braydon 3 and Elayna 10 months. I live in Indiana and work FT in accounting for a mill. We are a softball family all summer and all so I am kept very busy and do not have much free time. When I do I like to read and catch up on some shows and chill on the computer.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the Group!!!

Quoting masjayhen:

My name is Heather and I have 3 boys and have been with their dad 17 yrs married for 7. I own a tanning salon and also work from home at
http://keymarketingnetwork.com/masandjay2.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Welcome to the Group!!!

Quoting helpme12243:

Hello I'm Sidney and I need help with making a budget sticking with it, living healthy, grocery shopping on a budget, and most of shopping on a budget with a child that grows every other day.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the Group!!!

Quoting Bggs03:

Hi I'm Kat 45yrs old. I live in Arkanss and have been married for 24 yrs. we have an daughter and three gr. kids. I am new to cafemom and just learning my way around.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the Group!!!

Quoting SANGS78:

Hello there,

My name is Sangeetha. Iam 34 years old, mom of a 4 year old boy and a full time worker. I also have a great passion for blogging. Iam married for 7 years now.

Iam super enthu' about meeting other moms with kids of similar age groups. I live in the northern VA area.

regards, Sangs

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

trunuty4
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Hello my name is Summer ,and I hope to find some great advice from this group
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hello Summer! Welcome!

Quoting trunuty4:

Hello my name is Summer ,and I hope to find some great advice from this group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: