Group Home

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Replies (3221-3230):
fraujones
by Amanda on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Mbed:

hallo everyone!

woman_laying_down_while_reading_0071-0810-1617-0647_SMU

PRETTYLILBELLA
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Hi my name is Frances i work as a nurse and have been for 13 yrs. Actually right now i'm unemployed and hate it. I'm a single mom to a 8 yr old little girl name Isabella. I enjoy scrapbooking,all sorts of crafts,shopping and gardening.

VisionSeeker
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Quoting PRETTYLILBELLA:

Hi my name is Frances i work as a nurse and have been for 13 yrs. Actually right now i'm unemployed and hate it. I'm a single mom to a 8 yr old little girl name Isabella. I enjoy scrapbooking,all sorts of crafts,shopping and gardening.

welcome To the group.  I'm a nurse too!

minute2midnight
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Hello other mom,

My name is Heather, I am 20 years old with two kids, yes I am young. I have Jennifer who is 4 and is in preschool, and Selena who is 20 months. I have been with my husband for five years, and married for almost three years. I don't work right now but my husband does. Not much about me ha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VisionSeeker
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Quoting minute2midnight:

Hello other mom,

My name is Heather, I am 20 years old with two kids, yes I am young. I have Jennifer who is 4 and is in preschool, and Selena who is 20 months. I have been with my husband for five years, and married for almost three years. I don't work right now but my husband does. Not much about me ha.

Big Yellow Hi Clip Art Image  welcome to the group! 

Mrs.Tirado
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Hi, T'Quara, my friends call me T.J. I'm almost 20yrs old, I have 2 boys and I'm married to my highschool sweetheart. I'm a sahm and hate it, lol but its only for now. My goal in life is to become a nurse and help whoever that is in need. I'm looking foward to meeting moms that have interests as me or that our personalities just clash :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Hi T.J., Come here and hang out here when the sat blues get to you.

Quoting Mrs.Tirado:

Hi, T'Quara, my friends call me T.J. I'm almost 20yrs old, I have 2 boys and I'm married to my highschool sweetheart. I'm a sahm and hate it, lol but its only for now. My goal in life is to become a nurse and help whoever that is in need. I'm looking foward to meeting moms that have interests as me or that our personalities just clash :-)

VisionSeeker
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting Mrs.Tirado:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Welcome to the Group!!!

Quoting Mbed:

hallo everyone!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Welcome to the Group!!!

Quoting trunuty4:

Hello my name is Summer ,and I hope to find some great advice from this group

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. aneela
  2. Vertical15
  3. mrswillie
  4. ceciliam
  5. deccaf
  6. SweetLuci