Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Replies (3271-3280):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Hi, I'm Hugs & live in Missouri,
married forever with two adult sons :)

delanna6two
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Welcome!!!

Quoting hugss:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting delanna6two:

Welcome!!!

Quoting hugss:

MelaMom1442
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Hello Mom's, my name is Jen. I am working  full time as a phlebotomist (drawing blood) for a PCP's office in Pittsburgh PA. I also am proud to be involved with a company part-time that involves all natural products. I love this company because of my 18 month old. He gets into EVERYTHING! I have been married 2 years and my husband has another son (12 years old).

SweetLuci
by Luci on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi  Jen,

Quoting MelaMom1442:

Hello Mom's, my name is Jen. I am working  full time as a phlebotomist (drawing blood) for a PCP's office in Pittsburgh PA. I also am proud to be involved with a company part-time that involves all natural products. I love this company because of my 18 month old. He gets into EVERYTHING! I have been married 2 years and my husband has another son (12 years old).

MelaMom1442
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Still trying to navigate my way. There is definately a lot to do here this is great!

SweetLuci
by Luci on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Hi

Quoting MelaMom1442:

Still trying to navigate my way. There is definately a lot to do here this is great!

Back2Him
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Hello all! My name is Sara, I am 29 years old. I live in WI with my husband and two children. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake and cook! I just started getting into cake decorating this year.

I am a stay at home mom and student with 3 weeks of class ledt until graduation.

I like to read, walk, watch movies and relax with friends and family!

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Hi Sara. Welcome! Congratulations on your schooling! That is great! Feel free to post away here. Enjoy!

Quoting Back2Him:

Hello all! My name is Sara, I am 29 years old. I live in WI with my husband and two children. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake and cook! I just started getting into cake decorating this year.

I am a stay at home mom and student with 3 weeks of class ledt until graduation.

I like to read, walk, watch movies and relax with friends and family!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyTonysMum
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:23 AM
I'm Naomi. My son is 8 and a half weeks and exclusively breastfed. Obviously we have hit bumps in the road with feeding here and there and every time we do I call my friend who keeps recommending this site. I've looked at it a few times, but figured I should join! I'm on maternity leave for another month,
but after that will be working full time. I am also finishing my masters degree and have class 2 nights a week. Needless to say, life is very busy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN