Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Replies (51-60):
MommaOfFiveTJE
by on Nov. 4, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Hi, I'm Tiffinee.. I am working on figuring out this shorthand stuff.. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom with five kiddos, six if you throw my amazing husband into the mix.. :)  LexyBugg 9, DannyBugg 8, DustiBugg 7, Tommy Bugg 2 and Ethan ZaneyBugg is three months today! Never a dull moment around here.. :p 

tandie1977
by on Nov. 4, 2010 at 10:46 AM

hello my name is tandie i am a mother of 6 and one more on the way anytime, i have 3 boys and 3 girls and this one is a boy i have been married for almost 10 years the ages of my kids and names are john 14 years old, barbara 12 years old, eva 10 years old isidra 8 years old, jose 6 years old, adam 3 years old and one coming soon.. nice to meet all of yall i hope i can make more friends..

DaysFutureWifey
by on Nov. 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Hi, my name is Jenn, I am a stay-at-home mom. I'm 30 from KC,MO. I have a son (3and a half) and an 11 yr old daughter (going on 17). I am not with either of their fathers cause they aren't worth anything. I am with a Guardsman who treats me better than any of the ones from the past.. can't wait til 2012. That's when he gets out and we get married...I am pretty broke so Christmas won't be much this year, but at least we will have a nice dinner and family to enjoy it with...So, hello everyone and I look forward to talking with some of you.

crystees_mom
by on Nov. 4, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Hi, I'm Shelia, 46, mom of 5, and grandma of 5...married 21 years. I am so pleased to be here and be a part of this!

mama2b100808
Friends are not what they say there are. After 15 years you would think it would be okay. Well I was proofing wrong again!
Yesterday at 7:46 AM
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2010 at 10:23 PM

hello ladies my name is Amanda, I live in Louisiana,. I am a mother of one. her name is brianna. she is 2 and i am 25. I am a sahm. I am not married but i have been with my so goin on three years this month. I love to read and shop. I love to do arts and crafts with my daughter. I love picking new things out for our home. I am sweet and caring. If u would like to know more email me or chatterbox me I am already around. thanks

koolkidsmom
by on Nov. 5, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Hi, I'm Joyce in Miami and an avid Kmart shopper.  Love their bargains and eagerly read their ad a soon as it comes in the mail.  Looking forward to being in this group.

KristinRox
by on Nov. 5, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Hey everyone!!! Im Kristin, a sahm to 4 great kiddos Brianna is 8, Kassidy is 3.5, Kayden is 2 and Chase is 1. My dh and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. Its nice to meet you all.. I look forward to getting to know some of you bit more!

deadpplrmyhero
by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Hello Everyone! My name is Kim. I'm 23 years old, and just had my first child a month ago. I don't work right now, but as soon I have the ok from my doctor I plan on getting my apprenticeship. I have a bachelors degree in mortuary science! I hope to get to know some of you!!!

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Hi, I'm Nancy. I'm 63, married 36 years, and a retired nurse. I raised my 3 kids, a granddaughter, and now I'm raising a 4 y/o great granddaughter, so I have certainly learned to be frugal, and need it more than ever in this economy. K Mart was like my second home when I was raising my kids, but they have closed all the ones near my home. I did go across town a few weeks ago to visit the store there, and was pleasantly surprised at all the good deals. I'll sure be going back to put some things in lay away. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

CafeMom Tickers
sapphiregem23
by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Hello My name is Ursula,  I am 24 years old and the mother of a 3 year old, 2 year and my baby  girl will be 1 on November 18th. I work full time to keep me and my kids living comfortably.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)