Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there lot's to do in your city?

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 11:51 PM
  • 17 Replies

Or is it pretty boring and you have to drive to get to anything fun?

by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owensmom34
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 11:51 PM

My city is soooooooo boring with nothing to do.  We have to drive 30 min. to get to anything.

Samanthamommy
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I have to drive because everything is scattered, but, I live in Los Angeles- so there is quite a bit to do. It can get expensive fast though. We usually don't do the expensive things, and stick with the parks, splash pads, and beach.

Rushn311
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 12:01 AM

LOL! not at all. There are some bars, an apple orchard, couple restaurants and that's about it. We live in a farm town.

starlight1968
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 12:19 AM

well lol I live in Arlington home of the Rangers, Cowboys, Six Flags etc.  lots to go to just gotta drive to it all (spread around)

savannabooker
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 1:22 AM
I live close to Atlanta so I have plenty to do. I actually wish I lived further away from a big city lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylovesareCCC
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 9:53 AM

I'm in GA, about 40 minutes to Atlanta... so there's a lot I COULD do. We don't go to Atlanta too often though. We a good bit to "DO" but we still get bored. :D

rkoloms
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Chicago is a fantastic place to live! There are always many things to do, and lots of them are free. You don't need a car to get around, which make everything cost less.

tramcd
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 10:41 AM
I live right outside of St. Louis. We have lots of things to do where I live plus all things in St. Louis. I have lived here all my life and still going to places around here that I have not been to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 31, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Our city is tiny with not much going on, but it only takes us about 10-15 minutes to get to mostly everything we need.

LSurvivor78
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Oh yes.. we have GREAT fun.. a late night drive on a friday night dodging Amish buggies... its awesome.. LMAO..

nah.. there isn't to much going on around here! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN