Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am getting pretty jealous down here ladies!! With all these posts about Christmas and your husband's going crazy on gifts and being involved in the wrapping -- I wanna know how many of your husbands are super involved in Christmas or are they like mine and completely uninvolved?!

I mean, my husband doesn't want to do ANY shopping, no gift ideas, and doesn't care when I talk to him about it. The only things he talks about is the Christmas budget and then this year he's upset because the kids (4 and 2) are going to be getting big gifts from Santa in the form of a Doll House for DD and a Castle for DS. Both about $60 each.

by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM
Replies (31-36):
Kaelansmom
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Mine is like yours LOL

Though, he doesn't understand why I wrap the gifts.. his parents never did that, just set the gifts under the tree... with tags saying whose was whose...

As for the gifts... I show him and he eiter says yes or no... that is it.

jazi1105
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:32 PM

my husband doesn't do anything for Christmas. He usually waits until the last min to get anything and it's usually something from a gas station and it's never wrapped. Hopefully now that he's going to be a daddy this month, he'll take it more serious.

chiquis
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:48 PM
We plan, shop and wrap together lol. Actually I think he plans, shops and wraps more. Lmao. By the time xmas is here the kids have all these items I never saw under the tree. Lol he shops online A LOT from work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
malexander2009
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 2:10 PM
My hubby loves christmas. Especially when he has money to spare! He already wants to start decorating. He's none to good with the wrapping though. He is an awesome gift picker though. If we could I'd let him buy the gifts and I'd wrap them. But we can't always afford what he wants to buy people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JHanc968
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 2:17 PM

My husband shops mostly online, but he does most if not all of the wrapping - he loves it!  He also loves to decorate, he puts the tree up every year and decorates outside.

StarryRain
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Gasp!

My DH is getting all involved this year! I am shocked, rofl. More so than he has before!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)