Got my gift card.. BUT...UPDATE!! 2nd update!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I got TWO? I e-mailed Cafe mom b/c I'm not sure why I received Two.. some kind of mistake?

I called the number on the cards and they are both for $50... I am not a dis honest person, so no way I would not contact Cafe mom and try and figure out what is going on... Anyone else receive two cards?

UPDATE!!

Cafe Mom team contacted me and asked me to mail back the extra card..

Thanks ladies for all of your replies and help!

UPDATE X2!

Today (Friday) I was contacted again by cafe mom, and told to keep the card!! They said it was a mistake to ask me to mail it back.. WOO HOO!!! =) How awesome is that!?

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 4, 2010 at 9:34 AM
Replies (71-76):
Barronbaby
by Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 5:34 PM
I got it!!!!! It was delivered next door instead of my house!! Can't wait to join the band wagon!

Quoting Barronbaby:

that's so awesome!! I sent them a message since I still haven't gotten mine =( hopefully I will hear back soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hfaddis
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 2:36 PM

wow good job for contacting them and awesome that you get to keep them since you were not at fault! have fun momma

KristinRox
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Thats awesome. Thats pretty fantastic that you are so honest! Glad CM let you keep the second one.

erinjo21
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Thats awesome

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Thats great.

mzbarker2
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:10 PM

That is Awesome that you got two.  I cant believe they were going to make you send it back!  I also am so proud of you for your honesty.  Most people would have just taken it and run!  Way to Go!!  I on the other hand never received mine, so spend some for me would ya?!!!!  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: