Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Charity or Cause...

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:37 PM
  • 18 Replies

What charity or cause would you donate money to if you were given the opportunity to?

Or, what do you actually donate to on a regular basis?

by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaterbugTwins
by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Wow, to pick one, I have no idea.  Some of the ones near and dear to me are Pediatric Bipolar Research  (My daughter) Autism research (one of my sons) Preemie/March of Dimes (All 3 of my children).  I also have a friend whos son is dieing from a very rare brain stem cancer/tumor.  So, St. Judes has been a recent one as well.

jillbailey26
by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:43 PM

March of Dimes.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

jedi_momma2
by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:47 PM

That's too hard. 

Homeschoolmom99
by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:54 PM

TACA and Autism Speaks and Williams Syndrome research

kcook55
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:02 AM

i'm not sure march of dimes or asthma. dd has asthmaa and my cousin lost her baby she had him at 25 weeks i believe

petfamplus3
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I  DONATE TO THE SALVATION ARMY BECAUSE THEY HELP PEOPLE WITH FOOD BASKETS, LIGHT BILLS, EXT EXT, WHERE AS THE GOODWILL WONT HELP YOU LIKE THAT! AND THEN I DONATE TO OUR LOCAL HUMANE SOCIETY, AND PAWS AND CLAWS THRIFT STORE WHICH IS PART OF THE HUMANE SOCIETY

navyProud Mom Of A Sailor On The Uss Abraham Lincoln

maynaysmom
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Humane Society and NAMI.  I donate to both each year but wish I could donate alot more!

KamiB79
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:15 AM

St. Jude's is one that we try todonate to every year.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 12:53 PM

I donate to diffrent things. I would love to have money to dotate to the local relief nursery, humane society, cancer research and things like that. There are a lot of place that I think are wonderful and I try to support when I can.

SAHMomOf3
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I donate to March of Dimes as often as I can afford to. That's the only one I really donate to on a regular basis.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN