Group Home

One on One time

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 9:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

Do you get to have one on one time with your children vey often? We always have alot going on so it doesn't happen as much as I would like. :( My hubby is working, my  oldest son is at a friend's house, my oldest daughter stayed the night with my parents, and my SD's are with their Mom. So I am getting some time in with my 6 year old son! He is playing the Wii right now, but we are planning on snuggling in my bed and watching How To Train Your Dragon, then after lunch we are going to make cupcakes!

by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Miss.Cullen
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Sounds like fun! =P
I get too much one on one time with my babe, haha. It can be overwhelming just me and him here, thankfully he lets me play online all day though haha.

hfaddis
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:44 PM

It can be difficult but dh and I make sure both our little men get 1-1 time with each of us!!!! sounds like you and your little one are having a fun day!!!!

ilovemyboys84
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I try to as much as possible...even if its just taking turns with them going to the store with me to pick up milk or whatnot.

Aqua_Jen
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:52 PM

We actually get a lot of one on one time, maybe too much? My husband is gone a lot and we dont know a lot of people here so its mostly just me and him. We spend a couple of hours every day learning and "studying" and we play a lot too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. amyjane22
  2. ceciliam
  3. childofgod04
  4. suziejax
  5. mrswillie
  6. SweetLuci