Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kmart.com toy prices

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM
  • 12 Replies

Browsing their toy selection right now online...great prices today!!!! I shopped at Toys R Us and Target last night and they're beating almost all of the prices on the stuff I got!

by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kitty8199
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Hope they are that good next year.  My little one isn't here yet.  She will be about 9 months next Christmas.  I can't wait to do Santa!

maynaysmom
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Wow!  Thats great!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:19 AM

The problem is that a lot of it is actually out of stock when you try to order it (at least the things my dd wants).  Everything shows as available, but when you click to order it says Out of Stock : (

ChelseasMom2005
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:36 AM

That is what I am getting to...OUT OF STOCK...it has been that way the whole week, but I was waiting for today to save a lil bit more:)

Quoting lalasmama2007:

The problem is that a lot of it is actually out of stock when you try to order it (at least the things my dd wants).  Everything shows as available, but when you click to order it says Out of Stock : (

~Samantha~Air Force Mommy to Chelsea LeeAnn 9/27/05, Garrett Travis 8/26/08, and Leah Talia-Ann 8/30/09

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Some of the stuff I've been looking at has been out of stock for weeks.....

Quoting ChelseasMom2005:

That is what I am getting to...OUT OF STOCK...it has been that way the whole week, but I was waiting for today to save a lil bit more:)

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Daniele23
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Just one thing I wanted was out of stock

Quoting ChelseasMom2005:

Quoting lalasmama2007:

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Im going to have to check that out. Is shipping expensive?

Daniele23
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:51 AM

we have the shipvantage so we don't pay shipping....good deal for our Christmas tree we're going to get that would be $55 to ship!

Quoting charlene_kyle:

Im going to have to check that out. Is shipping expensive?

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 12:50 PM

I love their sales most of the times. It is just no fun having to pay shipping too.

DomsMama07
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 12:55 PM

I looked online yesteraday great deals.. went to kmart yesterday evening not the same prices!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)