Group Home

What I got on my Kmart Gift card.

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:37 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was one picked for for getting a Kmart Gift card.

I am very thankful for this  sadly when I was at Kmart I relalized I didn't have my card with me.

So when I got home I got online and picked what I had seen on sale at Kmart. Luckily they were on sale online as well. Though as far as the Lawaway plan it has much to be desired.

When I got online www.kmart.com I picked the items and I was suprised how many I could get with 50 $ and I know my kids will love them when Christmas comes aroumd. So anyway as I was getting ready to put in the gift card number it wouldn't process. I was trying and trying and no happy. I went over 2.10 so my total was 52.10 that is shipping included.

I called the kmart customer service number and I was happy after that. They helped me out alot and it didn't take long at all for them to get it taken care of and just take the info there. I have to admit it was much easier talking to the person on the phone then in the store..

Here are the items I purchased.. :)

Kind of small .. It's playdough duffle back and dough set.

Sponge bob operation game.. :)

Sponge bob Color blast magic picture and 2 markers.. I got 2 of them for the boys.. lol They love sponge bob.

I get this for my daughter..she's 16 and seems to always borrow mine because she doesn't have much color to choose from.. It's a colorworks 108 piece Beauty compact.

Thanks again CAFE MOM!!!

My kids will love to see these under the  tree this year... I helped start my shopping for Christmans..

After not being one to go to kmart or even to the web site mainly because I had forgotten about it.. I was happy to see all the lower prices and I might just go back to do some more shopping.. I recommend you do some shopping there to if you can..

Thanks all:)

by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Awesome gifts. Im sure they will love them.

Aqua_Jen
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Looks good! Im glad the phone service was helpful for you!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:55 PM

Good choices =)

amy7243
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:55 PM

Great gifts!!! Glad you got everything figured out. I have forgot my gift cards before too!!

Dannille33
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 2:08 PM

I was a bit worried.. I thought when will I get back to KMART? lol

then I saw someone just did an online purchase..with theirs so I thought.. woohoo.. lol

So now i'm on a roll to get more presents.. seeing all the good byes I am betting I will be back on that site getting more.. lol

I to was glad that the lady was nice on the phone. Usually it takes forever but she was nice and kept saying thank you.

Quoting amy7243:

Great gifts!!! Glad you got everything figured out. I have forgot my gift cards before too!!

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Nov. 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Your kiddos will be so happy on Christmas morning. It makes me happy to know how helpful customer service was for you. I am always willing to pay a little more for something if the customer service is good.

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Those are some great gifts.  I bet they will love all of it.

erinjo21
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM

how awesome you did a great Job

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Nov. 7, 2010 at 4:32 PM

BUMP!

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 5:13 PM

great gifts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. aneela
  2. Vertical15
  3. mrswillie
  4. ceciliam
  5. deccaf
  6. SweetLuci