Group Home

So what are you getting your kids?

Posted by   + Show Post

Trying to get ideas of what to get my kids for Christmas.

So what are you getting your kids, or plan on getting them?

I have three kids ages 5, 4, and 2....Here's what I got already and would like to get.

5 year old-who will be 6 in Jan

Tag Reading System(GOT)

2 Books to go with(GOT)

Kid Tough Camera(GOT)

A Bike

2 DS Games(GOT)

CD player(GOT)

Taylor Swift Cd's(all three)

A few barbies, and littlest pet shop things

4 year old

Junior Tag Reading System(GOT)

Books to go with(GOT)

Kid Tough Camera(GOT)

A Bike

2 DS Games(GOT)

And a few Cars, Action Figures

2 year old

My Pal Scout(GOT)

My Own Leap-top(GOT)

Little Tikes Coupe(GOT)

And then for our family gifts:

Board Games

DVDs

Wii Games

Does this sound good, or do you think it's too much? I know I need more for my two year old, just not sure what yet? He's so hard to get for because we have so many toys from when the other two were younger. And I think I need something else for my 4 year old to equal what my 5 year old is getting. Also take into account that my kids don't receive presents or toys throughout the year, just for their birthdays and Christmas.

Edit:

Both my oldest want a bike, and I want to get them each one, especially since I got the youngest one the little tikes coupe thingy. But I'm not quite sure what size to get for them or what brand? I don't think I want to get them one that has a character on it, just because every month they like something new. And where would be the best place to get it?

Edit Again:

So I was reading another post in this group, and it gave me an idea of what I can get my 4 year old to equal what my daughter has...I think I'm going to go with a Remote Control Car/Truck something. I think he would really like something like that.

by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 4:22 PM
Replies (11-17):
DomsMama07
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM

BUMP!

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Nov. 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM

DD is 2 this is what she is getting

New kids rocker recliner

Mini Cooper (Power Wheels type thing)

Baby Alive Doll (have)

Baby Doll Nursery (have)

Arts and Crafts stuff (crayons, markers, paint, etc.)

Clothes

New Shoes

Food for her kitchen (already have)

Some dress up outfits

Her Stocking

2 new Veggie Tales Christmas movies (have)

several Sesame Street Books, figurines, and stamps.(have)

New Abby Cadabby toothbrush and toothpaste

socks

LadyCash
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Our 2 yr old is getting a quad ride, some books, dvds, and clothes.

From the grandmas and cousins?  Prob more toys, b/c you just know he

needs some more, lol.

TruCowboysFan
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Quoting khurley8686:

Quoting TruCowboysFan:

does your 4 y/o like to play with your camera? maybe you could get him one of those kid tough digital cameras, if he does. my kids love to play with mine and take pictures, so im getting them both one.

OMG.... I totally forgot I did get them both a kid tough camera...I got my daughter the pink one with flowers, and my son the blue one, I think it has like stars or some sort of shapes on it. Some of things that I got are on lawaway at kmart. That's why I forgot about them. lol  But let me go add them in....But that's exactly why I got them there own, cause they are always trying to use mine.

lol....i have to hide my camera so theyll leave it alone. i think i got my two the exact same ones...lol

Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 8:45 PM

BUMP!

_Tam_
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 10:04 AM

For the 4 year old (almost), she'll probably be getting more clothes (they grow like weeds, you know), books, toys.

For the 11 year old (bonus son), clothes and Star Wars stuff.  Mostly clothes and and some video games.

khurley8686
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Quoting TruCowboysFan:

Quoting khurley8686:

Quoting TruCowboysFan:

does your 4 y/o like to play with your camera? maybe you could get him one of those kid tough digital cameras, if he does. my kids love to play with mine and take pictures, so im getting them both one.

OMG.... I totally forgot I did get them both a kid tough camera...I got my daughter the pink one with flowers, and my son the blue one, I think it has like stars or some sort of shapes on it. Some of things that I got are on lawaway at kmart. That's why I forgot about them. lol  But let me go add them in....But that's exactly why I got them there own, cause they are always trying to use mine.

lol....i have to hide my camera so theyll leave it alone. i think i got my two the exact same ones...lol

It's funny tho cause when I go to download my pics, I'll see some and think to myself I didn't take these. That's when I know that they got ahold of it! lol they're funny too, cause I'll ask them about it and they just giggle. So I think that they will really like them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys