Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothes Dilemma

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:21 AM
  • 19 Replies

Have you ever had more clothes than drawers?

Seriously! How can I neatly store my family's clothes without having piles of folded clothes everywhere!

by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmunchkin24
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I am right there with ya! LOL  I need to get organized but unsure how to...Anyone with tips on that?

KBarbie
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:27 AM
Major BUMP! Dh and I just rearranged our room yest and are coninuously having this problem. Worst part is we have a bunch of clohesd stored in my old room at my moms for both of us ughhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemyboys84
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:28 AM

you can try those storage bins that go under the bed

alliesmom112
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:35 AM

We hand a lot of DD's clothes up. My mom also got her Dora organizer for her closet. It hangs on the bar in the closet and it has 7 different cubbies with the days of the week on them. Every Sunday we lay her clothes out for the week in it so all she has to do is pick a cubby.

It looks just like this only Dora and has 7 days instead of 5

It has been very Handy in keeping a 2 year old princess with too many clothes oraganised.

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I don't have that problem.  We all need more clothes but we have enough to get us by.

KristinRox
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:02 PM

This is the dilemma I have with my dd. Her drawers are overflowing with all of her clothes. Im going to buy her a closet organizer with little compartments so that I can fit more clothes there.

lish2127
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:05 PM

I think they need to make bigger dressers to fit today's lifestyle of having tons of clothes. I've been using DD's changing table as her second dresser with clothes folded in piles on the shelves.

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:10 PM

BUMP!

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:13 PM

I hang a lot in the clothes and have bins to store the clothes for diffrent seasons.

mz_erica03
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I think I'm going to have to go with the plastic bins that go under the beds. That and definitely go through all the clothes that no longer fit!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN