Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Personality

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:33 PM
  • 18 Replies

What is your personality?

Have you always been that way or have you changed?

Were you shy in high school and very outgoing now or the opposite?

What about your husband?

by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:38 PM

I am confident and show it and  always have. I have always been very out spoken, I am the type of person who could care less what everyone else thinks. I will say what I think whether you like it or not.  I have some of the closest friends in the world and have never strived to be the girl with a thousand friends. I was popular in school but could have cared less lol. I am still basically the same person.

My husband was always shy and quiet. He never really spoke his mind, . He is not like this now. He is loud, funny , and outspoken. He is an amazing person which has always stayed the same.

Sarahb21
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I'm kind of a mix. I'm shy in the beginning, but then once I get to know the person/people I'm very out going. The weird things is I have no fear around people I don't know and won't see again. I used to do hair and be a photographer at JCP portraits, and have worked in Customer Service my whole life. I can strike up a Convo no problem with customers! I'm completely sarcastic 99% of the time and if I don't like you, I'm not shy about letting you know it. I've become pretty out spoken lately, but I wasn't always like that.

My SO is very confident and can talk to pretty much anyone. BUT he doesn't have a lot of friends because he chooses not to. He has a thing with getting close to people. He likes the random encounters instead. He didn't always used to be that way though. They think the army and PTSD made him that way.

JLC_Mommy
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:51 PM

I was a royal b&t*h is high school. Then when I moved to KC I turned to drugs to cope with depression from the abuse. The day I found out I was pregnant I stopped everything cold turkey and never went back.

Since having my son I have gotten so much better about dealing with my rage and anger. If I argue with my hubby I try not to raise my voice or sound like it especially when LO is in the room.

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:58 PM

way to goOn turning your life around!! You should be proud of yourself!

Quoting JLC_Mommy:

I was a royal b&t*h is high school. Then when I moved to KC I turned to drugs to cope with depression from the abuse. The day I found out I was pregnant I stopped everything cold turkey and never went back.

Since having my son I have gotten so much better about dealing with my rage and anger. If I argue with my hubby I try not to raise my voice or sound like it especially when LO is in the room.

JLC_Mommy
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Thank you! I am actually do feel better about the decison I made to leave my ex, and all the rest of the stuff.

Quoting charlene_kyle:

way to goOn turning your life around!! You should be proud of yourself!

Quoting JLC_Mommy:

24152_420312244427_619964427_5187979_5601113_n.gif

LadyCash
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Introvert, bordering on Hermit, lots of the time. I've always been quiet and shy, but am more outgoing now. I'm more open to meeting people and 'putting myself out there', but still don't like large groups.

Dh is more outgoing, talkative, and convivial. Where I spent my free time in high school at the library (quiet and secluded) he would be out with a group, laughing and joking around.

We didn't meet til many years later, but we get along great.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2010 at 2:40 PM

I think I have changed some what I'm a little more open up about the way I feel and if something or someone is bother me I tell them instead of keeping it inside. I was very outgoing person in high school and was always there for others. My husband is amazing and always put his needs aside so me and his son can have everything.

Samanthamommy
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:00 PM
I am quiet and shy when I first meet people- then outgoing. I'm very honest. I was picked on in school until I got to 11th grade. Then I found a goodly amount of friends.

Dh is a people pleaser. Always very nice (too nice sometimes) and was very popular in school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bether89
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:16 PM

In high school I was very shy, but I am more outgoing now.

SAHMomOf3
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:18 PM

I have changed SO much since school. I was very very shy, awkward. I had a group of close friends, and didn't talk to anyone else. I started to blossom a bit my senior year. But, I talk to a lot of people I graduated with now on Facebook and stuff. I am definitely more outgoing now. As for my husband, I don't really know how he was in high school because I didn't even know he existed until my freshman year in college. But, he is still very outgoing, friendly. Everyone likes him, he still talks to people he graduated with and such. I suppose he's brought out the best in me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN